1. Adelina santana
    February 7, 2015

I live 1 block away from the lanchas en fajardo it was a beautiful experience alot of mosquitos I went thru but it was a beautiful scenery in the lanchas in 4th of july my kids went to school near by

• Maria Alexandra
      June 29, 2016

it is definitely fun! but yeah, you always have to beware of those nasty mosquitoes anywhere on the island: they are vicious!

2. Michele @ Malaysian Meanders
    September 21, 2012

We stayed in Fajardo when we visited PR. Beautiful and very relaxing. I am still craving mofongo. The bioluminescent bay is indeed fascinating and an experience not to be missed.

3. Antoinette B. | love.antoinette
    August 15, 2012

I can’t believe I missed out on this when I visited PR for the first time last year! We only went to Fajardo to catch the ferry to Culebra Island! Good to know for when I decide to go back!

August 16, 2012

Can’t see it all on one trip. Good excuse to go back! 😉

4. Micamyx|Senyorita
    April 9, 2012

I think i’d go loco once i do beach hopping in Puerto Rico! 😀

5. Nancie
    April 1, 2012

This looks amazing! I love mahi mahi!

April 6, 2012

Ahh yes, mahi mahi is good anywhere 😀

6. Dick Jordan
    March 29, 2012

Interesting!

7. Lisa
    March 29, 2012

Beautiful beach! We visited San Juan while on a cruise but didn’t have time to see much outside the Old Town. Must get back to Puerto Rico!!

March 29, 2012

Indeed, Puerto Rico has much more to offer than Old San Juan!

8. Sabrina
    March 29, 2012

What an adventure 🙂 The water looks gorgeous and the walk looks very enjoyable, so totally worth it!

March 29, 2012

You are right Sabrina – it is MORE than worth it! Plus good exercise 😉

9. Jessica
    March 29, 2012

The Biolumenescent bay is on my bucket list! Lovely photos!

March 29, 2012

I agree, you must go! The kids, particularly, find it very very fascinating (I count myself as one, haha) 😉

10. InsideJourneys
    March 29, 2012

Take me there now and I’ll have the snapper too.

March 29, 2012

I’m going back in July!! Wanna join me? 😉

11. Ashlee D.
    March 29, 2012

No he pasado mucho tiempo en Fajardo, excepto para coger la lancha para ir a Culebra o Vieques… Debería hacer una visita un día de estos! A ver si encuentro la “Governor’s House Reserve”! Great post 🙂

March 29, 2012

Siiii, TIENES que ir, tomar fotos/vídeo y contarme cómo te fue! 😉