1. Shaun
    January 25, 2014

Yum! Thanks for sharing.

Shaun

2. InsideJourneys
    May 10, 2012

That couscous and tagine take me back to the Sunday dinners my roommate used to cook. I can taste it right now!

3. Debbie Beardsley @ European Travelista
    May 10, 2012

I had Moroccan food on my first visit to Paris! I befriended a state diplomat who lived in Paris and we enjoyed an amazing meal. You’re pictures are great and have made me quite hungry.

May 14, 2012

That’s great! I wonder whether those Moroccan dishes had a stronger French influence Which dishes did you eat there? I’m curious!

4. Mark Wiens
    March 29, 2012

It all looks amazing Maria – especially the Tagine and Harira. I love the combination of savory and sweet mingled into a single dish. I also agree with you, eating with bread to soak everything up is much more enjoyable than having to eat with a spoon or fork!

March 30, 2012

Same here! Although savory and sweet were more acquired tastes for me–I used to hate that combination. Morocco taught me well, though 😉 glad you liked the post!

5. patty
    March 15, 2012

Yo vivi en marruecos por 2 anos y medio, y la comida y su jente se quedaron en mi corazon. Comi todas las comidas de ese bello pais, y tengo las mas bellas amistades de ahi. Viva marruecos.

March 15, 2012

Que bonito Patty! A mi me gusto mucho Marruecos tambien. Que viva! 😉

6. Samual@orlando airport transportation
    March 15, 2012

ohhh you just remind me old days of mine, I visited 2 years ago and really enjoyed Moroccan food a lot. Yes these are mouth watering but if you once smell them then no one can stop you to eat them.

March 30, 2012

I agree! The aroma of those spices whilst cooking…mmmm! All part of the experience 🙂

7. Micamyx|Senyorita
    March 12, 2012

Why did I click the link to this post when I’m hungry at 5am 😐

Hehe. Hmmm.. it seems like Morocco is haunting me for the past few days. I’ll take a trip to Morocco into consideration once my trip back to the UK pushes through! 😀

March 12, 2012

It is so easy to go to Morocco from UK! Easyjet has frequent, cheap flights that way. So you got no excuse to skip it while in the UK 😉

Funny though, the same thing that is happening to you is happening to me, but with Asia: Particularly Asia. Ahh, I can’t wait ti be able to escape and finally see that part of the world!

8. Jarrad
    March 12, 2012

I’m feeling hungry just looking at these!

March 12, 2012

I know! Now I’m craving couscous again…

9. Amy
    March 12, 2012

I lived in France for a year with a French family during high school, and the father was Moroccan. I loved the flavours, and how light the meals were but filling too.

March 12, 2012

I wish I had a similar experience while in high school! And I agree with you – Moroccan meals are light, yet filling and aromatic. 🙂

• puertorican moroccan girl
      April 9, 2012

my boyfriend his moroccan well im live with some of then roommate they are a wonderful people and the food awesome they spoil me with the food the flavors very aromatic very delicious have some similitud a puertorican food but we mix everything with rice they do with bread and everybody eat from the same plate its a beautiful costume they have all of us seat at the table a the same time for dinner

April 9, 2012

Welcome fellow Boricua! 😉 And I agree, there are a few similarities between Moroccan and Puerto Rican food