Whether you call it a bucket list, or travel bucket list, or things to do before I die; or if you simply call them dreams or goals: Everybody has one of those “lists,” either written on paper, on a computer, in their mind, or in their heart. My bucket list has always involved traveling, and so I have called it the travel bucket list, and this shall be part 4! (click for part 1 , part 2 and R-rated part 3).
Starting this week, however, I decided to make Travel bucket list Wednesdays yours as well – and go viral! Starting today, I will take submissions of the best items on your travel bucket lists. Then, on Wednesday, I will choose and feature the most unique items in order to make the BEST.List.EVER.
How it works:
1. Write a post on your blog or site featuring the best items on your travel bucket list (with photos!). There is no limit: You can make your list as long or as short as you wish!
2. Submit the link (no su.pr links, but your actual blog’s permalink) of the travel bucket list post on a comment below
3. Tweet your submission with our spanking-new hashtag: #TravelBL
4. Every Wednesday, I’ll publish all submissions received that week! The format will be a post on LatinAbroad.com including a list of all travel bucket list post submissions. Each entry on said list will include your Twitter handle and link to your blog post. Additionally, I will do several RT’s of the travel bucket list post AND your blog throughout that week. Talk about extra exposure!
5. Repeat! This will be a weekly thing! I will even start to host a #TravelBL chat (a la #ttot style) at 12:00 PM and 6:15 PM (EST) every Wednesday to discuss our items, get travel inspiration from other travelers, and more!
If it helps on your decision, my blog has been live only since June 2011 (barely 3 months!) and it already has more than 4,300 unique visitors – so our network and exposure will only GROW, bigger and bigger!
What are you waiting for?! Go run to your blog, put together that awesome travel bucket list of yours and come back here to share it with us. Be part of the new, exciting #TravelBL Wednesdays! And of course, feel free to use this hashtag any other time of the week =D
What’s on your travel bucket list? What have you crossed off already?